OUR DESIGN TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT BIG IDEA.
It all starts with our award winning virtual design studio. From there your promotional vision becomes a fully immersive 3D video. You will be able to view your own tru-to-life virtual concept before
it even exists, and make changes as you see fit. Once the concept is green lighted our state of the art 3D printer builds a real prototype from the virtual video. Every last detail is captured and in high definition. The prototype is then cloned for mass production. Our methods may seem extravagant; we call it unmatched.
- Unmatched design and vision to completion capabilities
- Industry leading delivery times
- Diverse product options to fit most any budget
- Highly skilled and award winning designers, jewellers, and artisans
- Energetic and highly motivated team
- State of the art domestic manufacturing facility
- Multiple locations and associate Manufacturing and design partners
- Lifetime limited product warranty
Usually a client has their logo already established and they just require it produced in precious metal. Some things we keep in mind and try to adjust to make a better product are:
- Avoid large raised solid areas. These areas create porosity, which is the formation of small pinholes on the surface of the solid area. They go deep into the pin and usually cannot be polished off without the risk of ruining the design. Try the option of recessing the large area so that this problem does not occur.
- Avoid large pins. Anything over 1" in size runs the same risk of porosity because of the large mass of metal trying to cool quickly. Our maximum size is a 1 .5" circular radius. Any design that extends past that cannot be flattened properly in the machinery. Also, large pins increase the price significantly.
- Prices in the catalogue are approximate. We always weigh the finished item and price it according to actual finished weight. The larger the raised area the more it will weigh, and the more it will cost.
- All jewellery is packaged in a suedine gift box and is included in the price of the jewellery item. Gift-wrapping is available at an extra charge.
- Engraving is available at an extra charge for any jewellery engraving (providing area has been left solid for the Engraveable information).
- Plastic ring sizers and wax models are available. You can also download our ring sizer HERE. Please follow the instructions on the page to use
- Resizing of rings will be charged $15.00 per size increase or decrease. If the resizing is too drastic a change, we will not be able to do it. Most rings are made to a certain range of sizes; if you extend or reduce that size too much the ring will either crack on the shoulders or warp the shape of the head. Generally anything over/under 3 sizes is not acceptable or guaranteed
LogoWorks was founded in 1986 on a core principal; to provide exceptional Canadian made promotional products that will endure the test of time. 31 years later our philosophy has not changed. The industry trend of cheaper and cheaper has not done our landfills any favors. In contrast our corporate precious metal items such as rings, cufflinks and pendants are truly heirloom quality and come with a lifetime warranty! Rings that we manufactured in 1986 still look great after 30 years and have increased in value by 275%. Corporate precious metal and jewellery is the only promo product that increases in value, will last a lifetime, and is guaranteed for that lifetime. OUr cast pewter lapel pins, ornaments and keychains are made with the highest quality metals available. We see no reason why this shouldn't last a lifetime as well, but they are also 100% recyclable if ever required. OUr now famous grill paddle BBQ cleaning tools are made from solid Canadian Cedar. They will last much longer than the dangerous wire brushes that they replace, and are also 100% biodegradable.
This year when your clients ask about promotional items; Think LogoWorks, and tell them why. The world will be a better place for it.